Definitions and interpretation
• Data: collectively all information that you submit to Calon Cymru Network CIC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
• Calon Cymru Network CIC: a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8265973 whose registered office is at 19 New Road, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA19 6DD;
• User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Calon Cymru Network CIC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Calon Cymru Network CIC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
• Website: the website that you are currently using, www.caloncymru.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job Title;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
h. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k. Operating system (automatically collected);
l. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Calon Cymru Network CIC is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months or until you request us to remove it.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other organisations within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of our newsletters and information that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, or mail.
Third party websites and services
10. Calon Cymru Network CIC may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected. Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties. Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Calon Cymru Network CIC (where such Data is held).
21. You have the right to rectify any mistakes or make any changes in your Data that is held by us.
22. Data security is of great importance to Calon Cymru Network CIC and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.